This video shows finding songs on Chordie.com and importing to MySongbook. This video shows a Mac, but Windows PC would be very similar.
*Please be aware and honor copyrights. It is a complicated subject, and I knew more…
Summary of steps:
- Perform Search at Chordie.com. Look for songs with CHORDS. Check content and quality.
- Get the “Chopro” version of the song and copy to clipboard.
- Paste in editor as plain text. Microsoft Word is shown and requires Paste Special… Unformatted Text. Save as Plain Text.
- Clean up format to match what is required by MySongbook. See below.
- Email to yourself.
- Open attachment in mail on iPad/iPhone “open with” MySongbook to import.
[C]Somewhere [Em]over the rainbow
[F]Way up [C]high
[F]And the [C]dreams that you dream of
[G]Once in a [Am]lullaby [F]…
[C]Someday I’ll wish upon a star
[G]Wake up where the clouds are far be[Am]hind [F]me
Where [C]trouble melts like lemon drops
[G]High above the chimney tops